The Redwood Group, LLC has been founded on the principles of reliability, responsibility and results in the professional placement, recruiting services and consulting industry. The company works nationally to objectively find the best caliber candidates in a diverse, ever changing business climate by providing small scale, personalized service. By working with The Redwood Group, LLC on key requirements, you are able to focus on your core business and interview a tailored, select group of candidates for open positions in your organization. Career Placement services and resume review are also available for professionals in their search process.
- QAD experienced consultants with EE experience preferred, Manufacturing/Distribution with automotive or Finance in the San Francisco area. Both 50+% travel. Full time with consulting partner.
- Cost Accountant with QAD or other ERP system experience, lower to mid-level, Chicago west suburb, pharma or medical experience a plus. Full time with end client.
- QAD Senior Business Analyst in metro Detroit to travel to S. Carolina 50%. Experience with automotive, manufacturing required. Full time with end client.
- QAD Senior Financial Business Analyst with finance, G/L, A/P, A/R and business process experience in manufacturing. Position in eastern South Carolina or Atlanta. Full time with end client.
- Technical Sales Engineer with OEM and motion control application experience. Full time, some travel required as is a Mechanical or Electrical Engineering degree; marketing or business degree a plus. Spokane, WA area, relocation available. Full time with end client.
- Technical Sales and Marketing Manager with Motion Control experience, leadership in business development, Engineering, Marketing or Business degree required. Full time, travel, Spokane, WA area, relocation available. Full time with end client.
For specific details, full job descriptions and client information, please contact Laurie Nielsen utilizing the contact us section below.
Note - also looking for clients in the metro Detroit area who have open positions in Sr. Buyer, Operational, Manufacturing, Finance or Supply Chain areas. (January and early 2020)